This article shows you how to Register Domain Names with Web Wiz.
1. Login to Web Wiz Client Area Account and select Register New Domains to access the Domain Availability Checker to check your desired domain name is available
2. On the Domain Registration page type your desired domain name to check the availability and then click Search. You can also select the Extension Category from the drop down to search other Domain Extensions in case the domain you want is not available under your first choice extension
3. The Domain Name Availability page will show if the domain name is available as well as other suggestions. If the domain you want is not available you can use the Domain Name Search tool at the top to check other Extension Categories or check the availability of a new domain
4. Once you find a Domain Name that you wish to register check the Buy Now check box and click Register Selected Domains
5. Follow the on screen prompts to make payment for the Domain Name registration.
6. Once you have completed payment login to your Login to Web Wiz Client Area Account and go to your Domain Registration Manager
7. From your Domain Registration Manager select Register Domain
8. Fill in the Domain Name Registration Form making sure that you give accurate contact details for the Domain Registrant in order for a successful registration of the domain name
9. Next click Submit Domain Name Registration to complete the registration of your Domain Name
10. Once the Domain registration is successfully registered you will receive the message below
Back To Domain Registration Knowledgebase Menu
About Web Wiz
| Contact Web Wiz
| Terms & Conditions
Web Wiz is the trading name of Web Wiz Ltd. Company registration No. 05977755. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Unit B10, 9 Nimrod Way, East Dorset Trade Park, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7UH, United Kingdom.
Prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated. VAT No. 988999105 - $, € prices shown as a guideline only.
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. All rights reserved.