Create a Email Account
This article shows you how to Create a Email Account (Mailbox) in the Hosting Control Panel.
This tutorial assumes that you have already Added a Domain to the Hosting Control Panel.
1. Log into your Hosting Control Panel.
2. Click Accounts icon option from under the POP/IMAP Email section
3. Click Create Mail Account
4. Enter the Email Account name from in front of the @ sign and select the domain from the drop down on the Mail Account Properties form
5. Enter a password for the Email Account. It is important that strong passwords are using for Email Accounts and passwords must meet the criteria below
- Minimum Password Length 8
- Require a number in the password (0-1)
- Require a capital letter in the password (A-Z)
- Require a lower case letter in the password (a-z)
- Require a symbol in the password (*
- Require password does not match username
Please note that the use of the pound sterling sign '£' can cause issues with some email clients on Apple devices and should therefore be avoided.
6. Other settings on the Mail Account Properties page are optional. Once you have completed the form click Save
Back To Hosting Control Panel Tutorials Menu
About Web Wiz
| Contact Web Wiz
| Terms & Conditions
Web Wiz is the trading name of Web Wiz Ltd. Company registration No. 05977755. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Unit B10, 9 Nimrod Way, East Dorset Trade Park, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7UH, United Kingdom.
Prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated. VAT No. 988999105 - $, € prices shown as a guideline only.
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. All rights reserved.