Create SQL Server Database
This article shows you how to Create SQL Server Database in the Hosting Control Panel.
1. Log into your Hosting Control Panel.
2. Click SQL Server icon option
3. Click Create Database
4. Enter your SQL Server Database Name
which is prefixed with your account name
and then click Save
5. You will need to create a Database User in order to login to your newly created SQL Server Database. Click Create User
6. Enter the Database User Name along with the Password
Select the SQL Server Database you have just created from the Default Database drop down. This gives DBO (DataBase Owner) rights to your database
8. Check the name of
SQL Server Database you have just created at the bottom of the form in order that this user can login to your SQL Server Database
9. Once you have filled in the form click Save
10. Please note; You should create one SQL Server Database User per database and assigned that database user to a single database
Back To Hosting Control Panel Tutorials Menu
About Web Wiz
| Contact Web Wiz
| Terms & Conditions
Web Wiz is the trading name of Web Wiz Ltd. Company registration No. 05977755. Registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Unit B10, 9 Nimrod Way, East Dorset Trade Park, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7UH, United Kingdom.
Prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated. VAT No. 988999105 - $, € prices shown as a guideline only.
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. All rights reserved.