This article has information on how to transfer your UK Domain Registrations away from Web Wiz to a new register.
Please note; In order to Transfer your UK Domain Registration to a new registrar you need to obtain the IPS Tag of your new registrar. Contact your new registrar and ask them to provide you their IPS Tag.
1. Login to Web Wiz Client Area Account and go to your Domain Registration Manager
2. Click on the Domain Name on which you want to transfer to a new registrar
3. If you have WHOIS Protect Enable you will first need to Disable WHOIS Protect
3.1. Scroll to the WHOIS Protect section, if the WHOIS Protect Icon is you will need to click on to on the WHOIS Protect Green Icon to Disable WHOIS Protect
4. Login to your Support Portal and place a Domain Name Registration Support Request to place a request to transfer the domain name to your new provider.
5. Fill in the Create Support Ticket selecting the Domain you want to transfer and provide our Support Team with the IPS Tag of your new Domain Registrar, once you have filled in the form click Submit Support Ticket
6. Once our Support Team receive the IPS Tag Change Request the request will be processed and your ticket replied to to confirm the Transfer of your Domain Registration to your new registrar
Back To Domain Registration Knowledgebase Menu